Thank-you Raise a Reader for our latest grant, the Society was able to purchase NEW updated books and games for our library!
Thanks to a generous grant from Variety – The Children’s Charity, the Society purchased great Books and DVD’s for our lending library.
The library is located at the Child Development Centre and is open to deaf and hard of hearing children all across Northern BC.
Mail-outs are available to communities outside of Prince George.
Please call 250-563-7168 or visit 1687 Strathcona Avenue, Prince George, BC
In our collection:
– The Baby Signing Book
– Book Bags from Laurent Clerc Deaf Education Centre
– Baby Signing Time DVD collection
– Signing Times – Series 1 for Ages 1-8
– Sign Language BINGO
– Guide for Parents of Deaf or Hard of Hearing Children
– Samantha’s Fun FM and Hearing Aid Book
– AND MORE!