AGM 2016 & Interactive Workshop on Technology with WIDHH
Event Schedule :
- 12:00 – Event Start
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch will be provided
- 12:30 – 1:00 – Families will get rentals and children ready for skiing/ski lesson
- Note: Children are welcome to attend cross country ski lessons while parents attend the Annual General Meeting and Technology Workshop.
- 1:00 – 1:30 – Annual General Meeting 2016
- 1:30 – 3:00 – Workshop with Elissa D. Robb from WIDHH
- 3:00 – 4:00 – Families are welcome to enjoy some cross-country skiing!!
Workshop with Elissa D. Robb, M.Sc., Aud (C ), RAUD, RHIP – Registered Audiologist and Hearing Instrument Practitioner from WIDHH. This workshop will include an introduction to hearing loss and a review of the current technology for hearing aids and assistive listening devices. In addition, a few new apps and informative blogs will be shared. Next, the post-secondary transition process for students with hearing loss will be briefly touched upon. And last, the workshop will conclude with a “hands on” opportunity to try out some of the new devices and technology.
Get more info by viewing our flyer: Flyer AGM 2016
REGISTER HERE: https://nbcchildrenandfamilies-agm2016.eventbrite.ca
NOTE: If you would like to volunteer to assist with cross country skiing lessons during this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.